Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dear Jane Banks...

Dear Bitter Amanda,

I was just wanted to say thank you for coming into my dream last night and giving me the business.
I had a dream in which I was trying to get back with my ex-boyfriend. In real life we were together and then broke up and then 5 months later got back together. Not surprisingly we broke up again 8 months later.

In my dream I was trying to sneak away out the back door of a house with him to go and make out. Then I turned around (in my dream) and you were standing there. Shaking your head and glaring at me.

Then I woke up. Thanks for keeping dream me on track. 

With much respect,
Nightmare Nancy 


Dear Jane Banks, 
That is awesome. I didn't think I would ever be excited that I showed up in someone's dream (because hello, creepy) but I'm actually psyched about it. Mostly because it sounds like I was the Mary Poppins you needed. AND I AM TOTALLY OK WITH THAT. 
So, let's talk about this guy for a second. Not to sound like a self-help book or anything, but there's a reason you broke up, (True story: I read a book titled "It's Called a Break-Up Because It's Broken.") Sometimes you break up because of life reasons that really don't have anything to do with the relationship itself. If you thought he merited a second chance, then do what you have to do.

However. Two tries, two break-ups...a third try would be foolish. Which you know, otherwise Dream Me wouldn't have been silently judging Dream You. I'm just glad you figured it out. 
Solitarily yours,
Bitter Amanda

No comments: