Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dear Hopeless Readers...

Dear Bitter Amanda,
What happened to the sweet, man loving sex machine that we all loved and adored in Ireland. Has life out of college really driven you to such an extreme? What can I do to avoid the same fate, to say nay to chocolate as a chemical substitute for the female?I hope the real Amanda (if she is still in there) only booked one ticket to Ireland and left the bitter variety at home.
Mark


Dear Hopeless Readers,
While you can't believe every accusation printed about celebrities, a small portion of the above letter is true. I am going to Ireland, and will be gone for the next 10 days. It's time for a vacation. Mark, I'm always the Real Amanda...while I only booked one ticket, you never know when Bitter Amanda will rear her bitter head. It's an adventure!
So, kids, you'll have to manage without me for a bit. I'll answer the rest of your sad letters when I get home.
Solitarily yours,
Bitter Amanda

No comments: